It's November, which means it's time for our annual HCC Deer Clinic! We're kicking things off with Part I, a classroom activity on Sunday Nov. 12 from 10am - 2pm. This class is free and open to the public, and we'll be serving lunch and refreshments. This class will go over the safe handling of firearms, proper precautions when hunting (especially in a group and with firearms), as well as some practical skills. This class is REQUIRED for ANYONE that wants to hunt in our Club Sponsored Youth Group Deer Hunt OR the Adult Group Deer Hunt!! So don't miss it if you plan on attending either of those activites. Part II of the Deer Clinic will be the Youth Group Hunt on Saturday, Nov. 18. And we'll wrap things up for Part III, the Adult Group Hunt on Friday, Dec. 1.
Our Trapper Education clinic will be Saturday, November 11th from 8am - 5pm It's FREE and open to the public. Randy Dieter of Ohio State Trappers Association, Inc. will be teaching How to Trap, Skinning, and Pelt Preparation. Refreshments and Lunch will be served. Don't miss out!
Our November events have been released!
- Friday, November 3rd - Annual Hunter Education (6pm - 9pm)
- Saturday, November 4th - Annual Hunter Education (8am - 4pm)
- Saturday, November 11th - Trapper Education Class (8am - 5pm)
- Sunday, November 12th - Deer Clinic (Gun) Part 1: Classwork (10am - 2pm)
- Saturday, November 18th - Deer Clinic (Gun) Part 2: Youth Deer Hunt (Legal Hunting Times)
HCC is now taking orders for our custom logo shirts and jackets. Contact Karen Krolopp (Txt: 330-727-3934 or EMAIL: email@example.com) with your order, or place it directly at the clubhouse.
All Ranges will be closed on the following days for Deer Seasons:
- September 30- October 8, 2023
- November 18-19, 2023
- November 27-December 3, 2023
- January 6-January 9, 2024